How are you described when you are not present?
Can you steer this? Can you actually influence people to say the things about you that you want to be known for?
The answer is: ‘Yes, you can!’
Personal branding is about actively positioning yourself and highlighting your strong points, interests and values so that others know why they can get help from you and can trust your approach.
The aim is to render a powerful version of yourself by making conscious choices.
You do this by employing your talents optimally and allowing them to work for you. Before long, new business partners will immediately see what you stand for and current partners will refer new contacts to you.
We start with your ‘brand’, your current personal brand!
We are going to link your unique qualities, skills, interests and values to your achievements and we will map them.
Together we will look for the aspects of yourself that you want to highlight in order to create ambassadors. You will map out your path strategically in order to draw up a concrete action plan. This plan is completely customised so that you know which steps are priorities.
- Map yourself with your most important, unique values, qualities, interests and achievements
- Become aware of your ‘self communication’
- Translate your dreams into actions
- Learn to think conceptually to get your strategy started
- Tackle your total communication: in words, deeds and voice techniques so that you learn to communicate congruously
- You’ll receive feedback on how you come across now
- Draw up your ‘personal branding pitch’
- Discuss networking in real life and online
- Concrete action plan for now and for the future
After this session you will be aware of your talents, especially of how you want to use them in order to establish your personal brand. The result is that you purposefully use your own strength and that others recognise you for what you want.
People will have more faith in you and business partners will be drawn in by what you consciously highlight. This will enable you to realise your dreams in the future.
If you want to pursue your dream job tomorrow then it is best to get started on your personal brand today!
You can book the above as:
Personal Coaching Session: 1.5 – 3 hours for 1 person
Customised coaching session with a minimum of 3 sessions
In Company Training: 3 – 6 hours for 2-15 people
Customised interactive training session in your company on this subject with examples, exercises and concrete tips.
In Company Dynamic Keynote: 1 – 3 hours for 2-200 people
Customised dynamic keynote speech in your company on this subject.