Are you full of talent but find it difficult to show this? Do your legs tremble when you have to speak in front of colleagues? Do you dismiss compliments? Do you want to find your own strength?
Give insight into how to adapt your communication to the reality of who you are in order to obtain more impact.
After having observed the posture and attitude of others, you start with your current self-image, your qualities, talents and achievements. Being aware of your self-perception and how others see you is the starting point for planning actions that will give yourself more impact. In this safe practice environment we give you constructive feedback so that you can tailor your current image to reality. YouÕll also learn how you can give others a more powerful image of yourself with your body language and attitude.
- Analyse how we see others
- Map yourself with your important values, qualities, interests and achievements
- Become aware of your communication with yourself
- Translate how you want to come across into concrete actions
- Feedback on your current impact
- Tackle your total communication: verbal, non-verbal and paraverbal so that you learn to communicate congruously
- Learn to introduce yourself by applying the tips we discussed
- Concrete action plan to remain conscious of the steps you must take
After this workshop you are aware that you have talents. You learn to communicate these talents to yourself and to physically express them. After the workshop, your acquaintances will see that you leave a self-assured impression and will believe in your competences even more.
If you want more impact in your current or future job then this workshop is for you.
You can book the above as:
Personal Coaching Session: 1.5 – 3 hours for 1 person
Customised coaching session with a minimum of 3 sessions
In Company Training: 3 – 6 hours for 2-15 people
Customised interactive training session in your company on this subject with examples, exercises and concrete tips.
In Company Dynamic Keynote: 1 – 3 hours for 2-200 people
Customised dynamic keynote speech in your company on this subject.